NGSConnex User Guide
Can't Log In
Change/Forgot My Password
If you attempt to log in and enter your password incorrectly three times unsuccessfully in a two-hour window the account will be locked. You must change your NGSConnex password at least once every 60 days. This is a CMS security requirement to have online access to protected health information.
You can reset or change the password by selecting the ‘Can’t Log In’ link on the NGSMedicare combined landing page.
- Select the ‘Change/Forgot My Password’ link.
- Enter the User ID associated with your NGSConnex account.
- Select the ‘Get User Info’ button.
- Enter the answer for your Challenge Question. The Challenge Question answer is not case sensitive.
- Select the Validate Answer button.
- The Change Password screen will display.
- Select the Save Changes button. You will then be able to login to NGSConnex with your User ID and Password.
I Forgot My User ID
If you attempt to log in to NGSConnex but don’t remember your User ID you can locate it by selecting the ‘Can’t Log In’ link on the NGSMedicare combined landing page.
- Select ‘I forgot my User ID (4 Alpha 3 Numeric)’ link.
- Enter the Email Address associated with your User ID.
- Select the ‘Find User ID’ button.
- If the email entered is associated with a registered NGSConnex User ID we will email the User ID on file to you.