How to Register
In order to utilize NGSConnex, you need to have a current web browser. The supported browsers are:
If you would like to continue to use your current browser you must make security setting changes to ensure you have TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 security settings enabled within your browser settings. Click on the following link for detailed instructions on how to update your current browser settings.
In order to register for NGSConnex, you will have to determine what type of an account you need. Will you be a Local Security Officer (LSO) or a user?
- LSOs: Every organization that uses NGSConnex must have at least one LSO for each provider account. The LSO approves access for all users within the organization and can reset passwords for users if needed.
- Users: Users have access to the different functions within NGSConnex as approved by their LSO.
Please note, if your organization does not have an LSO, you will be unable to utilize NGSConnex.
In order to create an account, go to NGSConnex.
- Read the standard disclaimer and click I Agree to continue.
- Click the New User link on the User Login screen.
- Read the Online Services & Web Confidentiality Agreements and click on the check box at the end that reads, “I have read and understand the above statements.” then click I Agree to continue.
- Complete the required fields on the Account, Individual and Business information screens in the Personal Information panel.
For additional information on creating an account, refer to the NGSConnex User Guide on the right side of the page.
After the registration process, the first time you log in with your User ID and password, you will receive a prompt for email verification. You are required to follow the instructions within NGSConnex in order to validate your email address.