Physicians: Are You Ordering Knee Orthosis for Your Patients?
This is your opportunity to hear directly from the Medicare contractors regarding documentation required for the coverage criteria to be met. You’ll also learn how to help your patients to receive the orthoses that you prescribe in a timely manner.
Representatives from all four DME MAC jurisdictions will join representatives from the A/B MACs to explain what’s required in medical records to support the coverage requirements for knee orthoses.
We’ll have plenty of time for questions, so we hope you’ll join the MACs on February 14 for this valuable education opportunity!
Collaborative A/B and DME MAC – Knee Orthoses Webinar
- Date: Tuesday, 2/14/2023
- Time: 1:00–2:00 p.m. ET/12:00–1:00 p.m. CT
- Register today!
- Jurisdiction A – Washington D.C., CT, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
- Jurisdiction B – IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, OH, WI
- Jurisdiction C – Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, LA, MS, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
- Jurisdiction D – American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, IA, KS, MO, MT, NE, NV, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY