Medicare Monthly Review Details
Local Coverage Determination Open Meeting Announcement
Jurisdiction 6/Jurisdiction K Part A/Part B MAC
To ensure the development of LCDs occurs through a public and open process, we are soliciting scientific evidence and other scientific-based information related to the proposed LCDs, from the general public and members of the Contractor Advisory Committees.
|Open Meeting Date||Meeting Time||Proposed LCDs Available on MCD 2/10/2022||Meeting Location||Teleconference|
|Thursday, 2/24/2022||12:00‒3:00 p.m. CT
1:00‒4:00 p.m. ET
||Virtual: teleconference/webinar||Register here|
Open Meeting Registration
You may register for the webinar by selecting the link above.
Use the Participant number and Passcode below for the audio (telephone) connection to the meeting:
- Participant Number: 888-942-9869
- Participant passcode: 9873790
Requests to Present
Submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2/14/2022.
The request must include the following items:
- Name, address, telephone number
- Email address
- Name and address of the organization represented (if applicable)
- Name of the proposed LCD
- Completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure form
Registered Presenters (Slide Presentations Only)
- Presentations must include a COI slide
- Presenters must complete and submit the Conflict of Interest Disclosure to Virginia.email@example.com
- Time allotted for each presenter will be determined by the number of presenters per proposed LCD, with a maximum time allowed of ten minutes per presentation.
- Slide presentations will not be accepted after 2/17/2022
In the spirit of an Open meeting, all comments on proposed LCDs are welcome, and should be prefaced by a disclosure of COI.
Comments on Proposed LCDs
The official comment period is 2/10/2022 through 3/26/2022. Comments can be sent by email to PartBLCDComments@anthem.com. Comments are welcome and must be accompanied by a Conflict of Interest Disclosure.
Please send hardcopy comments to:
Contractor Medical Directors
National Government Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 7108
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7108