Physicians/Practitioners! Are You Ordering Oxygen for Your Patients?
This is your opportunity to hear directly from the Medicare contractors regarding documentation required for coverage criteria to be met and allow your patients to receive the oxygen that you prescribe in a timely manner.
Representatives from all four DME MAC jurisdictions will join the Part A/B education staff to explain what documentation is required in the medical records to support the coverage criteria for oxygen.
We’ll have plenty of time for questions, so we hope you’ll join the MACs on 4/13/2023 for this valuable education opportunity!
A/B DME Workgroup Collaborative Oxygen and Oxygen Equipment
- Date: Thursday, 4/13/2023
- Time: 1:00- 2:30 p.m. ET / 12:00- 1:30 p.m. CT
- Registration Closed
- Jurisdiction A - Washington D.C., CT, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
- Jurisdiction B - IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, OH, WI
- Jurisdiction C – Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, LA, MS, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
- Jurisdiction D – American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, IA, KS, MO, MT, NE, NV, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY