Local Coverage Determination Open Meeting Announcement
- Jurisdiction 6/Jurisdiction K Part A/Part B MAC
Jurisdiction 6/Jurisdiction K Part A/Part B MAC
To ensure the development of LCDs occurs through a public and open process, we are soliciting scientific evidence and other scientific-based information related to the proposed LCDs, from the general public and members of the Contractor Advisory Committees.
|Open Meeting Date||Meeting Time||Proposed LCDs Available on MCD 6/22/2023||Meeting Location||Teleconference|
|Thursday, 10/26/2023||12:00‒2:00 p.m. CT
1:00‒3:00 p.m. ET
||Virtual: teleconference/webinar||Registration Closed|
Open Meeting Registration
You may register for the webinar by selecting the link above. This will give you access to the presentation slides during the meeting.
AUDIO (Speaking and hearing) IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY TELEPHONE. Use the Participant number and Passcode below for the audio (telephone) connection to the meeting:
- Participant Number: 800-619-3379
- Participant passcode: 7387211
Requests to Present
Submit a written request to email@example.com no later than 10/12/2023.
The request must include the following items:
- Name, address, telephone number
- Email address
- Name and address of the organization represented (if applicable)
- Name of the proposed LCD
- Completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure form
Registered Presenters (Slide Presentations Only)
- Presentations must include a COI slide
- Presenters must complete and submit the Conflict of Interest Disclosure to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time allotted for each presenter will be determined by the number of presenters per proposed LCD, with a maximum time allowed of ten minutes per presentation.
- Slide presentations will not be accepted after 10/19/2023
In the spirit of an Open meeting, all comments on proposed LCDs are welcome, and should be prefaced by a disclosure of COI.
Comments on Proposed LCDs
The official comment period is 10/5/2023 through 11/18/2023. Comments can be sent by email to NGSDraftLCDComments@anthem.com. Comments are welcome and must be accompanied by a Conflict of Interest Disclosure form.
Please send hardcopy comments to:
Contractor Medical Directors
National Government Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 7108
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7108