Skip to Main Content
Web Content Viewer

FAQ Answer Page

Web Content Viewer
QUESTION: DDE: My name changed and I need to change the name associated to my log on ID. How do I do that?


  • Complete the Part A Logon Request Form within the EDI Guided Enrollment
  • Select Change Name as the action type
  • Complete the form in its entirety including the log on ID

Please Note: The name associated with a Logon ID cannot be changed to reassign to a different employee.

Related Content

Reviewed Date: 6/30/21
Complementary Content