LCD Open Meeting
Local Coverage Determination Open Meeting Announcement
Jurisdiction 6/Jurisdiction K Part A/Part B MAC
To ensure the development of LCDs occurs through a public and open process, we are soliciting scientific evidence and other scientific-based information related to the proposed LCDs, from the general public and members of the Contractor Advisory Committees.
|Open Meeting Date||Meeting Time||Proposed LCDs Available on MCD 2/2/2023||Meeting Location||Teleconference|
|Wednesday, 2/22/2023||1:00‒4:00 p.m. ET
12:00‒3:00 p.m. CT
||Virtual: teleconference/webinar||Register Here|
Open Meeting Registration
You may register for the webinar by selecting the link above. This will give you access to the presentation slides during the meeting
AUDIO (Speaking and hearing) IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY TELEPHONE
Use the Participant number and Passcode below for the audio (telephone) connection to the meeting:
To hear the audio for this meeting, use the numbers below:
- Participant Number: Dial in: 800-619-3379
- Participant passcode: 7387211
Requests to Present
Submit a written request to email@example.com no later than 2/10/2023.
The request must include the following items:
- Name, address, telephone number
- Email address
- Name and address of the organization represented (if applicable)
- Name of the proposed LCD
- Completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure form
Registered Presenters (Slide Presentations Only)
- Presentations must include a COI slide
- Presenters must complete and submit the Conflict of Interest Disclosure to MPU consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time allotted for each presenter will be determined by the number of presenters per proposed LCD, with a maximum time allowed of ten minutes per presentation.
- Slide presentations will not be accepted after 2/17/2023
In the spirit of an Open meeting, all comments on proposed LCDs are welcome and should be prefaced by a disclosure of COI.
Comments on Proposed Policies
The official comment period is 2/2/2023 through 3/18/2023. Comments can be sent by email to NGSDraftLCDComments@anthem.com. Comments are welcome and must be accompanied by a Conflict of Interest Disclosure.
Please send hardcopy comments to:
Contractor Medical Directors
National Government Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 7108
Indianapolis, IN 46207-7108